Sunday 2 September 2012

MAKE THE SHIFT, CHANGE YOUR LIFE: STEP 8

http://ginomontessi.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/field_of_flowers.jpg 

Creating an Inspiring Support System

Do you have role models? Do you have a strong support system of people who allow you to be your best and happiest self? It is vital that you surround yourself with positive, inspiring and motivated people. Do not settle for or believe that you deserve to be surrounded by people who are negative, critical, closed-minded and pessimistic. If you are reading this final, yet unbelievably crucial step, then you are clearly interested in pursuing a life of meaning, purpose and true happiness. So I am here to tell you that you deserve it all and you deserve to be around people who make you feel good.

Following your heart is fulfilling but not always easy because sometimes it is a lonely process. Sometimes you may make a choice that feels right but there is nobody there to tell you that you are on the right path. That is why you must trust your heart and intuition.  And trust me, as you continue to make these important decisions, people will come into your life. In the very beginning of my happiness journey, I had to make a choice to change my environment. My first choice happened when I decided to stop doing what didn't feel good. I spent three winter months in 2010 in darkness, until I made another big decision. I left a school that couldn't give me what I needed to feel real and happy. Of course, I was also leaving behind the people I knew. I decided that I would search for those people who inspired me and believed in the kind of happiness I knew was possible but hadn't truly felt yet.

So I am here to tell you that following your heart and taking action based on your intuition will lead to great things. Do what you feel is right, and be open to finding and connecting with people who see you for who you really are. People who are real and honest. 

We really are a product of our environment. Don't feel good in an environment? Change it. Whether it is your school, circle of friends and family, workspace or bedroom, if it doesn't make you feel good, change it. As you make choices for your own happiness, the people you need will come into your life. Be open to connecting with these individuals and they will show you the world.

I have been truly blessed to be surrounded by people who continuously inspire me to be my happiest self. Thank you to all of those people.

Main Points to Grasp:
  • Surround yourself with positive, real people and believe you deserve people like this in your life!
  • Trust your heart and take action based on intuition
  • Change your environment if it isn't  making you feel good 
  • When you make choices for happiness, the right people will come into your life
  • Be open to finding and connecting with inspiring people


No comments:

Post a Comment